“First Steps” to New Members!
District Membership Co-Chair Rebecca Hunn promises two entertaining and informative seminars on Membership growth and she promises you won’t be bored!
The seminars are called “First Steps” and, as we all know, first steps are always the most difficult. The two Membership seminars, scheduled for South Charleston and Clarksburg, are based not so much on about what to do, but how to do it. They are not about charting your path, they’re about getting you on the road. Rotary International has given you the flexibility to go down many paths and to forge some new ones. That’s the fun part, as some clubs who have already done it will tell you.
Midnight Monday is the deadline for signing up for the November 9 Membership Seminar in South Charleston.
Deadline for Clarksburg is Monday, November 11.
• Hear how one District 7545 club totally reinvented themselves and increased their membership by 50%.
• Learn how another District club solved the issue of people not being able to do lunch and added 10 new members.
• Discover how two District clubs combined to turn decline into positive forward motion.
• Learn about dynamic meeting formats from other districts.
What do these clubs have in common?
• They’re enjoying a feeling of new life and energy.
• They’re serving their communities more, not less.
• And growing membership has become far, far easier!
The seminar will open your eyes to the leadership skills you and your fellow Rotary members already have. And we’ll dig into how humans make decisions to better understand the psychology behind successfully approaching a potential new member.
This is not your typical membership seminar. Please join me!
And remember, if you have any trouble logging into DACdb with the links below, just send me your name and which seminar you’re attending. You can always pay at the door. Registration is now open on DACdb. The cost is $15 payable online by credit card, or by check the day of the seminar. Lunch is provided.
November 9, 2019
BridgeValley Community & Technical College • 2001 Union Carbide Dr. • South Charleston, WV
9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION LINK: 11/9/19 Seminar
November 16, 2019
Caperton Center • 501 W. Main St. • Clarksburg, WV
9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION LINK: 11/16/19 Seminar
For more information or registration by phone:
Rebecca L. Hunn
District 7545 Membership Co-Chair